Java Project On Defect Tracking System
Defect tracking system projects main idea is to provide alternate solution for software companies for tracking defects in coding, at different testing levels of a project. Defect tracking system will save time and also provides overview on coding standards on their coders.
Defect tracking system will be use full for coders for finding out their mistakes in project code and for managers to assign work to his team and analyze coding standards of the completed project code and helps Software Company to improve quality of their product. This application has report generation option through which analyzing and work allocation is made easy.
This application helps software organization in tracking employee skills and coding standards of their project on daily basis. This application is a web based application which is accessible by entire organization.
· Operating System : Windows XP/2003 or Linux/Solaris
· User Interface : HTML, CSS
· Programming Language : Java
· Web Applications : JDBC, JNDI, Servlets, JSP
· IDE/Workbench : Eclipse with MyEclipse Plug-in
· Database : My sql
· Server Deployment : RetHat JBoss AS
· Processor : Pentium IV
· Hard Disk : 40GB
· RAM : 256MB
Defect Tracking System project report contains:
· System Analysis
· Software Requirement Specification
· System Design
· Coding & Implementation.