Class Management System
This software project is a classes/tuition
management system. It consists of all the data management and storage
facilities that are required for effectively managing a class or tuition
teaching multiple courses and subjects. It consists of multiple teachers and
faculty accounts along with their payment status. The system helps in
effectively managing and scheduling batches of students as per their courses
and exam priorities. The class management system allows the administrator to
view and edit data as required. Administrator is notified of various events as
and when needed.
All this functionality ensures no errors and effective management of Class.
This Application uses Asp.net as a front-end and sql as the back-end.
· Admin login: Admin has an account in the system from where he administers all the information and different faculty accounts.
· Faculty information: The system contains all the updated information of the faculty like their personal details, salary details, lectures details and so on.
· Scheduling classes: The system also maintains timetable of all the lectures being conducted every day.
· Student's payment details: The system contains a student account where it maintains the payment status of all the students in the class such as their dues, fines, reservation category charges and so on.
· Notifications: The system regularly notifies the admin about payment dues, faculty contract renewal, fees date, student or batch fees payment date and other useful events.
· Windows Xp, Windows 7(ultimate, enterprise)
· Sql Server
· Processor – i3
· Hard Disk – 5 GB
· Memory – 1GB RAM
· The project overcomes all the manual approach of maintaining class information on paper by automating.
· As the system is fully automated, it does not require human efforts in calculating and maintaining faculty and student's fees details.
· Also it maintains records of all the employees along with their salary information so there would be systematic way of payment.
· Saves efforts and time and it is cost-effective.
· Requires large database.
· The admin has to manually keep updating the information by entering the details of the faculty and staff in the system.
· The project can be implemented in schools, college, coaching and other educational institutes.