Online Furniture Shopping Mobile Application Design
This application showcases all the furniture products for shopping, making the customer a comfortable online shopping experience with a real look and feel of the furniture. To buy products, the customer has to have an account. Those who do not have an account can only view the available product. Once the customer authenticates his credentials, not only he can view the products, he can place an order to buy those products. This application then generates a bill for that particular customer. After the confirmation, the customer has to enter his payment option to buy those products.
In this application Consumers can use three modes of payments:
Pay on Delivery
· Existing System: In the present system, the online shopping is very backward and all the modes of payment aren’t available. The number of products available is also very less.
· Proposed System: The proposed system has a wide range of varieties of products available in the market. Easy payment through all the credit and debit cards. Cash on delivery and Internet banking is also available.
· This module has the information about all the details of the customer access.
· He also has all the access permissions for the various sections related to online shopping..
· These are the users who use the application for the purpose of shopping.
· They can search all the products in the cart.
· They can also modify their personal details in the application database.
They have right to choose any
This contains the complete information about the stock present in the cart with respect to their available stock, sold stock, new stock when purchased, details of the exchanged stock(if a customer returns).
In this mode, various payment modes
are available for a customer to pay for the item purchased.
Credit / debit card
Cash on delivery
· Eclipse + ADT plugin
· Android SDK Tools
· Android Platform-tools
· A version of the Android platform
· A version of the Android system image for the emulator
· My sql
· 200 MHz processor
· 32 MB of RAM
· 32 MB of storage
· ARMv7 processor