College Admission Predictor
- Product Code: BE_PROJECT07
This project Engineering Admission Predictor System is web based application in which students can register with their personal as well as marks details for prediction the admission in colleges and the administrator can allot the seats for the students. Administrator can add the college details and he batch details. Using this software, the entrance seat allotment became easier and can be implemented using system. The main advantage of the project is the computerization of the entrance seat allotment process. Administrator has the power for the allotment. He can add the allotted seats into a file and the details are saved into the system. The total time for the entrance allotment became lesser and the allotment process became faster.
The system comprises of 2 major modules with their sub-modules as follows:
· Admin: manages all the system related task such as adding college details, specifying cut-off details, managing college details, viewing student’s details and viewing feedback from registered students.
a. Add College:- Provide details for college like name, address, streams provided etc.
b. Add Cut Off:- Select College from database and provide cut off for previous years.
c. Manage / View Colleges:- Update details for college and delete them if require.
d. View Students:- View list of students registered into the system.
e. View Feedback:- View feedback sent by user (student).
· Student: can register themselves using web portal by entering their personal as well as marks details. Once registration is successful, they can login and view colleges allotted based on their marks.
f. Register:- Student will register themselves to the system by providing name, email ID, marks etc.
g. View College:- Student will be provided an option to show colleges near him and will show all the colleges based on his score.
h. View Profile:- Can view their own profile details.
- Feedback: Student can send the feedback to notify the admin about the system.
· Windows 7 or higher
· WAMP Server
· My SQL 5.6
· Processor – Dual Core or higher
· Hard Disk – 50 GB
· Memory – 1GB RAM
· It helps student for making decision for choosing a right college.
· Here the chance of occurrence of error is less when compared with the existing system.
· It is fast, efficient and reliable
· Avoids data redundancy and inconsistency
· Very user-friendly
· Easy accessibility of data
· Number of personnel required is considerably less
· Provides more security and integrity to data.
· Required active internet connection.
· System will provide inaccurate results if data entered incorrectly.
Can be used by various universities for allotting multiple students in various colleges.