Online University Admission for Java Project
- Product Code: BE_PROJECT11
Information Technology final year students who are interested in implementing web application using java as programming language Online University admission project can help you for gaining knowledge. The main idea for implementing this project is to replace existing admission procedure in educational institutions with a computerized admission system for improving services in universities.
Online University admission project covers entire admission functionality starting from notifications, exam dates, college fees, and announcements. This project will help colleges to prepare statistical reports on admission activates on daily basis. This procedure can reduce work load on employees and also save lot of time. Using this application admissions can be carried out from any were which will be very helpful for students who are far away from the institution this can save money and time for students.
This admission procedure will reduce paper work and admission organization will be easy and in scheduled manner. Using this application will reduce man power. Using this application students can verify there marks and details with other colleges.
· This application will provide different modules where each module has different role and permissions.
· Admission notification will be uploaded to this site. Using these site students can apply through online or offline.
· Certificate verification is done by interconnection with different education board’s agencies.
· Online admission system will save time for students.
· Online hall ticket issuing procedure.
· Operating System: Windows XP/2003 or Linux/Solaris
· User Interface : HTML, CSS
· Programming Language : Java
· Web Applications: JDBC, JNDI, Servlets, JSP
· IDE/Workbench; Eclipse with MyEclipse Plug-in
· Database: Access
· Server Deployment: RetHat JBoss AS
· Processor: Pentium IV
· Hard Disk : 40GB
· RAM: 256MB