Sports Events Management Platform for Colleges
- Product Code: BE_PROJECT04
The project brings the entire manual process of sports event management online which is built using Asp .Net as a front end and SQL Server as a backend. The main purpose of this project is to simplify the process of handling each sports event by providing a web interface for admin and teacher. The admin part consists of multiple modules to initiate with the sports event by adding the type of sport (indoor or outdoor), adding student who are interested in a particular sports activity, adding teachers who will conduct the particular sports activity which is allotted by the admin itself and lastly, viewing the results of sports event held in college. The teacher part has come up with handling all the sports related activity assigned by the admin. Teacher performs various task such as taking the attendance of the students who are registered for a particular sport event, viewing the list of students to mark the winner of each round, generating the results based on multiple rounds won by the student and also can view the 1st, 2nd and 3rd standings of student’s name for the particular sport event.
· Admin Login:
a. Add Sports Event (Type: Indoor/Outdoor)
b. Add Students
c. Add Teachers (Allots Sport Event)
d. View Results
· Teacher Login:
a. Sports Event Attendance
b. View Students (Mark Winners of each round)
c. Generate Results (Based on Max win by a student)
d. View Standings
· · Windows 7 or higher
· Microsoft SQL Server 2008
· Visual Studio 2010
· Processor –Core i3
· Hard Disk – 160 GB
· Memory – 1GB RAM
· Overcomes the dependency of a single person handling all the sport activity.
· Multiple teacher can use the web interface to login and perform the desired task.
· Easy results generation and view rankings.
· Easy to access the system anywhere and anytime.
· Requires an active internet connection.
· This application can be used by the colleges or institutes.