Online Mobile Recharge Portal Project
- Product Code: BE_PROJECT08
Online Mobile Recharge is a web-based application developed in ASP.NET to recharge mobile phones. The project focuses at providing an easy and reliable platform to recharge mobile of any telecommunication company through online without buying recharge card. The registered users of the system can recharge their prepaid mobile phones or can pay their postpaid mobile bills from anywhere at any time.
The proposed project for recharging mobiles developed to automate the mobile recharging process. It roots out the manual card system of recharge and introduces a new and genuine online recharge process.
The online mobile recharge system is beneficial to both the admins and users. Using the online application, the admin can add new operators, tariff plans, offers and update or modify the existing tariff plans. It helps the users in creating their account, and then recharging the mobiles phones at any time.
The system comprises of 2 major modules following with submodules:
· Admin Module
o Add Operator
o Add Plans
o Add Offer
o View User
o View Transaction
o View / Edit Operator
o View Feedback
· User Module
o New Recharge (Select Operator, Select Plan / Enter Amount)
o View Past Transaction
o View Offer
· i3 Processor Based Computer or higher
· Memory: 1 GB RAM
· Hard Drive: 50 GB
· Internet Connection
· Windows 7 or higher
· Visual studio 2010.
· SQL Server 2008.
- This is useful for customer to recharge mobile from anywhere and anytime.
- Easy to get information as per requirement.
- More user friendly since .net is an easy language.
- Maintain history of past as well as present recharges.
- Reduces paperwork.
- Very easy to maintain data and information about data.
1. Accuracy Issues: A computerized system alone does not ensure accuracy, and the warehouse data is only as good as the data entry that created it.
2. The control of inventories is complex because of the many functions it performs. It should be viewed as shared responsibilities.
Can be used in multiple e-top up stores for recharging.